Unfortunately, things don’t always go as planned – therefore we kindly ask you to be best prepared for every eventuality. Taking the small expenses of travel insurance pays off, and assures that we both can stay friends even if you can’t visit us. For this simple reason, we strongly recommend issuing a travel cancellation insurance with our partner the European Travel Insurance via https://www.europaeische.at/en
The reason why to cover yourself is simple. Since we reserve the room just for you and do not offer it to further guests, we suffer from a substantial loss of your holiday’s expenses if you cancel your stay with us.
Here is our cancellation policy:
- Cancel for free within 6 weeks before your stay
- Three weeks prior, we refund 50% of the B&B price
- Less than three weeks prior we charge 70% of the price
- For cancellations within the last week to your stay, we charge 80% of the price
- For late arrivals or earlier departures, we charge 80% of the price
Besides that, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry are in charge.
COVID-19 special regulations:
- In the case of official directives that lead to hotel shutdown, border closure or travel warnings for Tyrol, you are free to cancel your stay, free of charge. Even short-dated.
- In the unfortunate case that you get infected with Covid-19, you receive a positive test result or you need to stay home to care for a Covid-19 patient in your family and are sent to quarantine we advise you to issue the Hotel Cancellation Plus that covers these cases even during a pandemic.
Get the right insurance and make us both worry less. For more information on insurance covers including COVID-19 related policies please visit partner the European Travel Insurance. Or visit our website for more information regarding cancellation and insurances.